Runtime Revolution 2.1.1 release candidate available

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Wed Oct 8 05:47:01 EDT 2003

>> Revolution 2.1.1 is available for download from
>> <http://www.runrev.com>.
>
> I am curious of this is a beta or a full release- you are calling it
> "release candidate" and the website says "Download and test now" which
> kind of implies there will be a 2.1.1 final release later?

This is a beta, or rather its the release candidate. Final release shortly.

>> For a limited time, Revolution Studio is available for $299, a savings
>> of $100 off the list price.
>
> So much for the August 31st expiration on this deal eh :-)?

The August 31st expiration was for the $199 offer. Which has expired.

Regards,

Heather

P.S. Sorry for any inconvenience, we were having some server problems
yesterday.
--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools