getting revXML to work in a standalone - how?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Oct 6 05:29:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 09:18 AM, Terry Judd wrote:

> Hmm - what am I missing?

What I was missing was the fact that the filename of a MacOS X app
reports about three folders deeper than the package's location. It
wasn't that the xmllib wasn't working, just that it couldn't find the
required startup file. All is well now - I guess you only need to make
that mistake the once.

Terry...