Drivers for Firebird/Interbase (Was Re: JDBC instead of ODBC)

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Sun Oct 5 19:20:00 EDT 2003

>>Where does one view (and vote for) these feature requests?

>In Bugzilla:
><http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/bugdatabase/>. To file
>an enhancement request, click "Submit a new bug report or enhancement
>request", and set the Severity rating to "Enhancement".

>(You'll need to sign up for a bugzilla account first - just click
>"Create a new account".)

Kinda weird, but thanks Jeanne :-)  I wouldn't have thought to submit an
enhancement request through a bug-reporting facility.  And I must have
missed the advisory that non-Enterprise users could submit bugs (I
remember emailing Heather last year that it was a bad idea to not
encourage bug-reports from all users).

Regards,
Bernard

Rooting for Revolution!