Some doubts 'bout Revolution

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun Oct 5 08:34:01 EDT 2003

> At 10:44 PM -0300 10/4/2003, Júlio César Ködel wrote:
>>My question was: it is possible to make this "look and feel" of Classic
>>MacOS in a Rev. application running in Windows (i.e. I make a
application,
>>that is distributed for Windows machines, and want to apply ClassicMacOS
>>style on it, as it is possible in the development stage)
>

> Set the lookAndFeel property to "Macintosh" to get the Platinum
> appearance. (This is what the menu item in the development
> environment does.)
> --
> Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
> Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
> ~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~

Jeanne,

Are there any plans for Rev to simulate the Aqua appearance in the same
way? It would be nice for those of us who develop apps on Windows that
will be used on OS X to be able to preview the look and feel.

Set the lookAndFeel to "MacOSX" -- would be a nice Christmas present this
year.

Thanks.
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com