Some doubts 'bout Revolution

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Oct 5 03:09:01 EDT 2003

I don't think that's what Júlio meant. I think he
wants his app to *look like* aqua  when it runs
in Windoze, not just in development.

I suppose one could create 'aqua like' graphic
objects such as invisible buttons, but the
scrollbars in fields would be a problem, not to
mention menus. There also might be some 'look and
feel' copyright issues with Apple, depending on
how far one went.

Besides, it would probably be disconcerting for a
Windoze user to see what he is not used to....