Window's Icon

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 18:31:00 EDT 2003

Hi Chipp,

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 04:33 AM, Chipp wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> I've found RR2.1 won't build using a document icon. It works if you
> apply
> only an application icon, but if you add a document icon, it won't
> build the
> standalone. I've bugzilla'd this.

I tried to replicate the above on my eMachine using OS ME , Rev 2.1RC1
and my app which contains 5 substacks.  I used the application icon for
both the application and document icon in the build.  The standalone
was built OK.  I just downloaded the evaluation copy of 2.1 for windows
and when I get the unlock code, I will test again.  Is my test valid?

I have not been able to get the standalone 'substacks'  icons in the
data or contents folders to show other than the Rev or default icons on
both Mac and Windows builds.  Are the substacks considered documents?

Will appreciate your comments.

Regards ... Bob