Running Standalones from the windows desktop - solved

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Oct 2 10:00:01 EDT 2003

So, unless the user is the admin (or has admin auth's), my app won't be
able to write to any stacks located in my app's folder (assuming it's
been installed in the /Programs directory)? I would need to move (or
copy) the stacks to /My Documents (or another folder owned by the user)?

Thanks,
Barry

On Thursday, Oct 2, 2003, at 05:33 America/Denver: