QuickTime, text fields, closed captioning

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 1 14:14:02 EDT 2003

Yes, Toma. You need to put the movie into player object and set its
"alwaysBuffer" to true. Then you can layer objects on top of it. Note,
though, that buffered QT movies may not play at as high a frame rate or
quality than when they are unbuffered, but since you can't layer
something on top of an *un*buffered movie, you don't have much of a
choice. ;-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com