standard file dialog?

Joel Rees joel at alpsgiken.gr.jp
Wed Oct 1 04:48:00 EDT 2003

ZZZZZZZZ snort cough cough wheeze shuffle shuffle

> --- Joel Rees <joel at alpsgiken.gr.jp> wrote:
> > I know I must just be missing something, but what's
> > the equivalent of
> > the Mac OS's standard file dialogs?
> >
> > I need to let the user specify a place and name to
> > save a (results) stack
> > to.
> >

> Hi Joel,
>
> Have a look at the Transcript Dictionary entries for
> the commands 'ask file' and 'answer file'.
> - ask file "Save file as :"
> - answer file "Open file :"
>
> Hope this helped,
>
> Jan Schenkel.

You must have telepathic powers, because I was dozing in front of the
Mac a few minutes ago and suddenly woke up with the impression I should
check for options to ask and answer. 8-/

Thanks, and sorry for the noise.

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan