Your software

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Thu Nov 27 16:57:06 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

We're currently helping some people promote products which were built
with Revolution. If you have a product (no matter how big or small) it
may be or whether its commercial or freeware please get in touch!!

Also to help promote your product its usually a good idea to post it to:

www.versiontracker.com
www.macupdate.com
www.apple.com (the Mac OS X software downloads page has a submit your
software link)

The above download sites can make a huge difference in the number of
people who try your software.

Anyway, please get in touch if you are developing any software and I
will help you promote it as much as possible both online and to
magazines worldwide.

Best,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall                              www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ
t: +44 (0)131 718 4333 f: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

All incoming emails are subject to virus and spam checking, this may
delay receipt and any response.