Networking Mac/PC Windows XP

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Thu Nov 27 11:09:37 EST 2003

On 27 Nov 2003, at 15:57, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:59:11 -0500
> From: Thomas J McGrath III <3mcgrath at adelphia.net>
> Subject: Re: Networking Mac/PC Windows XP
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> Wouter,
>
> correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't OSx have ip sharing built in??? I
> know I used it before I went wireless???
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Yes, but it is only activated in the sharing sys prefs if it is not
sharing the same physical route.
Meaning, if you are using 1 ethernetcard in your mac  to connect to the
internet and to a lan at the same time  then the build-in
internetsharing "start" button is grayed out in the sharing prefs.
But with IPNetShareX you can share.

Greetings,
W.