New Here...

Brian Maher plsntbreez at mac.com
Thu Nov 27 08:37:18 EST 2003

Hi Chuck,

Welcome.  I think you will love Revolution.  It does take a little time
before you truly realize the power of this tool.

In regards to your questions, Revolution is not really a database in
and of itself.  Although stacks can be considered to be a kind of
database, they are not multi-user.  One thing I have been thinking
about doing is using Revolution as the GUI for an application with
FileMaker the back-end database.  I would accomplish this using
Revolutions http & xml capabilities along with FileMakers ability to
return data formatted as xml from an http request.  You may want to
consider the same thing if you have a log of production FileMaker
databases.

Cheers, Brian