Import Full Formated Text (late reply)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 26 22:37:01 EST 2003

Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> The inconsistency I refer to is the problems with text formatted in a
> field versus that done in the content pane and versus that done in the
> text formatting pane. They all have different results and are
> unpredictable at best. Then if I send it to Windows it gets even worse.
>
> It is just frustrating to have them all act differently that's all.

Differences across platforms?  Sounds like just another day in multimedia
and Web design. :)  Yes, it is frustrating, the subject of thousands of Web
sites.

I'm definitely coming in late on this thread.  There's only one engine which
handles all object rendering -- what are these "panes"?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation