sorting this into a database

Dr. Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Nov 27 06:23:51 EST 2003

Hi All.

I'm new here and to programming and about to buy runtime revolution.

I wish to create a bibliography database that can have input from files
like this...... Where %a = author field etc etc see below.

Also the input would be from different apps and therefore there would have
to be a choice of input script.

Can runrev do this??

Cheers
Bob

example fields

%0 Journal Article
%A Abbi, S.
%A Ueda, H.
%A Christopher, R.
%A Guan, J. L.
%D 2000
%T Inhibition of cell cycle progression, cell spreading and migration by
FIP200, a protein inhibitor for FAK
%J Mol. Biol. Cell
%V 11
%P 2067
%! Inhibition of cell cycle progression, cell spreading and migration by
FIP200, a protein inhibitor for FAK
%Z Molecular Biology of the Cell
%L Isi:000165525902071
%U file://localhost/Oslin/Thesis master/pdf's/

%0 Journal Article
%A Abercrombie, M
%A Heaysman, JEM
%A Karthauser, HM
%D 1957
%T Social behaviour of Cells in Tissue Culture
%J Exprimental Cell Redserch
%V 13
%P 276-291