revInitializeVideoGrabber

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 25 09:50:14 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

I was trying to see if REV could see my new iSight camera and started
to write a simple script.

I put "revInitializeVideoGrabber "QT" , the rect of this stack" and get
a 'handler can't find handler' error.

Gee, I thought I needed to do this first before I could then do the
revVideoGrabDialog to then see if the camera is available.

This makes me think that the library is not available. Is there
anything I need to do to 'load' the library? I thought this 'was' what
loaded the library? Has anyone had this happen?

TOm

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III 	 ð 2003 ð	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102