serialControlString

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 25 08:34:24 EST 2003

OK you guys,

I think you guys forgot that I am way new to REV, so syntax is tripping
me up big time. I have been able to communicate TO the device but not
get any desired result from the device.
Do I need to read from device in order to get the result or should the
result be a part of the write to process being returned ? I want to
learn more but this is way beginner stuff concerning the proper syntax
and expected results.

I just need to get to first base and then I can start playing around to
learn the ins and outs of the rest.

Thanks,

Tom