Inserting an idle handler into the message path

Jason Spencer jps2 at ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 24 00:31:32 EST 2003

On Nov 23, 2003, at 7:25 PM, Dar Scott wrote:
> If you have only one stack that is the customer, then you might
> consider using topStack instead of passing the long ID.
>
> Does this work, or are there problems with this?
>
> Dar Scott

Thanks Dar, this works for me.
I guess the message path is not as path-like as I thought.

Since only one stack would ever have reason to use this library at one
time, I used:

"send sampleMessage to this card of the topStack in 0 seconds"

Here's one place where the english-like syntax kinda breaks down. :)

-j.