Rev and MySQL under MacOSX

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 21 10:06:31 EST 2003

Hi Joël,!

Glad you got it working.  About this...

On Nov 21, 2003, at 6:27 AM, Joël Guillod wrote:

> When building the standalone for MacOSX, Revolution create a folder
> containing 3 elements: the application bundle folder (with application
> name)
> and two folders "database_drivers" and "revdb.bundle". Inside the
> "database_drivers" there is a subfolder named "MacOSX" with no
> permission
> for group and others, then you have to change the permission for both
> "read". This is my fix!

I had not tried to build a standalone that uses a database yet and had
no idea the distribution builder created those extra folders that are
external to the application bundle folder.  It would be cool if it was
possible to move those folders inside of the application bundle and
then update the Info.plist file (or whatever) to tell the application
how to find the folders in their new location.

--gordy