Revolution QuickTime External

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Nov 20 23:22:14 EST 2003

For those using QuickTime in their Revolution applications this may be
of interest.  I recently began work on a QuickTime External for
Revolution.  Among other things the external enables Revolution apps
to:

1) Get and Set LSP Movie Variables
2) Execute Sprite events
3) Monitor the download of a QuickTime movie from an internet location
4) Change the balance, bass and treble of an audio track
5) Remove the volume control or step buttons from the QuickTime player
controller

I am still working on getting intermovie communication to work.

Right now it has only been compiled for OS X as that is the only C
development environment I have access to.  The external and source code
are available at
<http://www.mangomultimedia.com/examples/revolution/index.html>.

Special thanks to Tim Monroe and Steve Israelson for their help in
putting this together.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia