Macworld SF

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Nov 18 10:48:48 EST 2003

On Nov 17, 2003, at 6:43 PM, Byron Turner wrote:

> I'm still debating about Macworld, but I'd definately go if there was
> a Revolution session. Anyone else want to join me in lobbying for
> this.  I know its not too let to add sessions.

In addition to Runrev's email they just now sent out about this
possibility,

I remember seeing some conference session announcements relating to the
MachTech revolution/quicktime article. I can't find the URL. It was
like "quicktime programming in Applescript Studio, Revolution, and
Realbasic"

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>