Hilite bug in OS X appearance manager?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Nov 18 00:54:47 EST 2003

I can confirm this. I had a similar problem when trying to make header
buttons for sortable columns. In the end, I used a workaround which was
to set the hilite to true and then immediately back to false in the
mouseUp handler (or equivalent).

It does seem that this only happens when locking the screen.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/