Help Please

Steve Laming steve.laming at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 17 04:49:09 EST 2003

Thanks All

That problem is now OK, I am writing a guitar scale program which needs to
reference strings and frets,  so I have now prefixed the names with "FR"
and it works.

I will eventually be looking a implementing some Midi output, so I may well
be back for some more assistance!.

Thank you all very much

Steve