Control over line leading per line

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Nov 17 00:16:09 EST 2003

Is there any way to gain true leading control over text in fields? i.e.
to set the distance between the baseline of text on one line from the
baseline of the text on  the following line to a specific value. In Rev
terms: specify the lineheight as a property for any individual line of
a field.

it seems not, docs say:

"If the fixedLineHeight is false, the height of each line depends on
the size of the text in that line."

"Depends" means what? and can we access the variables that determine
"depends on"

I suspect not, but just wanted to check in case I missed something.

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
katir at hindu.org