Image advice please

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Nov 10 23:45:59 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

> Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:11:57 -0600
> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> Subject: RE: Image advice please

> It would really help if you could post (or send to one of us) a
> screenshot of what you are talking about. It's kind of hard to
> visualize, even though I think you've done an admirable job describing
> the problem. That may be why no one has responded. :-)
---------
Yes, I know. Describing unique graphic manipulation is nearly impossible
with words.

One of these days I hope we'll be able to post screen shots directly to this
list. Can you imagine the dynamics of what a help that would be?

In the meantime I don't really have a place to post it, but if someone could
look, I'll send it offlist as an attachment.

Thanks,
Ken N.