Questions about experiences

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 10 21:11:26 EST 2003

No projects so far that I would not be able to do. :)
I am looking for a set of commands for working with serial over usb for
a MacBrick I bought. REV can handle this I'm sure and someone has
already created one similar.

I have created after only owning REV for two weeks an interactive CD
for my company with over 40 cards and 50 substacks with imported movies
and voiceovers and a glossary. Very cool.

I am working on another project for artists and such.

Tom