resize problem

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 7 19:53:12 EST 2003

Hello Revies,

I set the resizable of the main stack to false by selecting the check
box in property inspector. I set the stack size to 800 x 600 on my
1280x854 PBG4.
However, when I open my standalone on other OSX at 800 x 600  part of
the window is offscreen the UIBar is in the way AND the window does
resize. Items move over to the new window size from geometry pane but
window should not resize.
Is this a bug with resizing?
I made the windows 800x600 thinking that it is a good standard to build
with. But the window does not work on an 800x600 display.
What gives? Has this been documented?

Help..

TOm

Thomas J McGrath III