Book Ordering Delays Caused by DOS Attack

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Fri Nov 7 18:56:56 EST 2003

Hundreds of you have come to my Web site at
http://www.revolutionpros.com and then clicked over to the Books page
to see about ordering the first of my three-volume book series on
Revolution. I suspect many of you tried to order the book but were
thwarted in your efforts.

It seems that RunRev's payment processing center, WorldPay, has been
the subject of a massive denial-of-service attack this week and has
been essentially unreachable. (One of these days I'll understand the
mentality vandals who derive joy from merely disrupting the lives and
sanity of others. On second thought, I hope I never do understand that.
It's abominable.)

In any case, please be patient. The problem is being worked on and I'm
told a workaround should be ready very soon now.

Thanks for hanging in there.