Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Nov 3 05:36:00 EST 2003

Hi Russ,

> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 00:13:28 -0500
> From: "Russell" <rxfeldman at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

> Thanks guys
>
> For taking to the time to ponder my questions,
>
> Then it is agreed that the apparent mixed card sizes is a programming slight
> of hand rather than a Revolution feature.
-----------
This is a digital world, everything is slight of hand...I might be an
experiment in artificial intelligence...how do you know?
-----------
> If that be the case,  How does the developer design on different size cards
> then assemble them into a stack of one size ?
You don't. You change the size at each card. preOpenCard handler.
> How would I get the "Glossary" stack open in development mode in order to
> review the code & design of the different cards??
Get it open then look through it with the Application Browser, I think.
Check out the preOpenCard handlers. Be careful...don't change anything.

Ken N.