No subject

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 2 08:04:11 EST 2003

I had similar problem recently, but I was able to found the reason.

(OS X 10.2.8, Rev 2.1)

I use commands to enable and disable menus (e.g.  disable the menuItem
2 of menu 1).
Then, Revolution may crash after the stack is closed, removed from
memory and if try to open the file menu.

I modified the scripts to avoid enable/disable menus within the IDE

if the environment is not "development" then
   disable the menuItem 2 of menu 1
end if

After that, Revolution doesn't crash anymore.

Hope it helps.

Thierry Arbellot.