[OT] Rev on Linux PPC - Would you use it?

Martin Baxter martin at harbourtown.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 16:45:39 EST 2003

> On Oct 31 Igor Couto wrote:
> So, IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER USING A LINUX PPC VERSION OF REV, please
> DROP ME A LINE. If there is enough show of interest in this topic,
> then I will message the RunRev team, and let them know that we'd
> suppor their efforts in that area!

I've recently installed LinuxPPC here to newbie-about on and at this time
it would be very nice for me to have revolution in there, for all sorts of
reasons.

It's not hard to understand that it could be uneconomic for the company to
produce it, but even if LinuxPPC releases appeared less frequently than
those for the more popular platforms, I would still welcome that as better
than no support.

martin baxter