using openStack vs. preOpenStack

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat May 31 02:36:02 EDT 2003

************
> Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 21:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
> From: erik hansen <erikhans08 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: using openStack vs. preOpenStack
>
> --0-1062430870-1054354076=:24101
>

> after reading the TD entries for openStack and preOpenStack,
>
> why you would use openStack (the stack is already visible)?
>
> maybe for visuals?
That's one.

The toolbar and other UI-related stuff might push stuff down where you don't
want them. I had a heckuvva tough time displaying a full-screen image when I
first started with Rev, until I set the rect of the image just before the
stack opens, IOW right before it becomes visible.

HTH,
Ken N.