Books on RunRev

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Fri May 30 00:33:01 EDT 2003

Andre Rombauts asked:

Is there somewhere a ressource listing all books available on RunRen in
English or in other languages?

At this point, there are no RunRev-specific third-party books
available. The online RunRev documentation has been made available in
the past but my guess is this is still a work in process for 2.0, which
dramatically extends the earlier version.

I am working on an eBook+Web site that adapts my best-selling HyperTalk
book to RunRev and Transcript. I expect a mid-to-late-June announce and
pre-publication offer. I'll post a notice here when it's ready.

I know of one other project which will attempt to gather together a
large accumulation of scripts and fragments with detailed comments.

Meanwhile, a good HyperTalk book if you can find one might serve you
well as an intro.

Dan Shafer, Author, Consultant, Product Development Expert
http://www.shafermedia.com
You are nearly 3 times more likely to need a lawyer than a hospital:
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/info/danshafer