Looking for app

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 29 18:09:01 EDT 2003

Right now I'd be happy with something that goes through the file system
of pictures and publishes a web page with thumbnails and links from the
thumbnails to the actual images. There is no database currently...just
a bunch of files in folders and subfolders on a file server. The
advantage of this is that there is no formal check-in process of adding
the files and making records in a database. Everything is just files on
a server.

It strikes me that the process of taking this organization and making
it into some sort of database-like thing is not too far a reach.

WebMerge may be able to do more than I think it can. I'll take a look
at it.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos