30 day trial for 2.0

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed May 28 12:25:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

We have now erased the 30 day trial information from our server to coincide
with the Revolution 2.0 release.  Anyone wanting to use the 30 day trial
should download the current shipping version of Revolution (2.0r2) and
obtain a new trial key from our web site.  We won't be resetting the 30 day
trial again for some time (it won't be reset for smaller updates in the
future).

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.