Download RR 2 ???

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Wed May 28 02:48:01 EDT 2003

Le mardi, 27 mai 2003, à 21:15 Europe/Paris, Jan Schenkel a écrit :

> As for your RR 1.1.1 not working, that's very strange
> ; when do you get this error :
> - at startup ?
> - only in certain stacks ?
> - when trying to access certain functions ?

The error window keeps reporting mistakes that have already been
corrected (for instance "moouseup" for "mouseup") and prints in red the
words "license time exceeded".

> IIRC, the licensing scheme is such that you should be
> able to use *any* version of RunRev published before
> the expiry date of your renewal.

Besides, there is nothing wronf with my license, renewed last decembre:
my code was accepted for R-R 2.0 even though there it couldn't be saved
  (see my other post).

Thank you for your help

Manuel