Download RR 2 ???

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Wed May 28 02:37:00 EDT 2003

Thanks to  Ken Ray,, Jan Schenkel and Alex Rice, I could download R-R
2.0 and my code was accepted all right.

But when quitting I got a RR window saying:
"There was an errot saving your licensing key. Check file permissions.
can't open stack backup file."

How to get out of this mess? Note a "can't open back up file" dialog
box began to appear yesterday using RR I.I.I, but only with the last
version of one stack.

Manuel