Help with hyperlinks

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun May 25 16:27:00 EDT 2003

James, I don't understand why you don't just use a presentation
application - which someone spent thousands of dollars creating - to
do your presentation.  Like Keynote by Apple or Powerpoint.

With all due respect, one can't expect to use Revolution for this
purpose unless one wants to devote MANY hours to creating a real
application that one could sell, or in my case, one that was made for
just me that I can't find anywhere else .

I understand the 'challenge' aspect about it, but to me, one-time
presentations done either with Revolution OR html wastes valuable
time....

sqb