Bug in setting HTTP Proxy in preferences in 2.0r1

Phil Jimmieson P.Jimmieson at csc.liv.ac.uk
Thu May 15 04:52:02 EDT 2003

Hi folks,
I've finally gotten around to trying out RR2 under Mac OSX, and it's
looking good, but I've spotted a slight niggle which existed in 1.1.1
and is still here in 2.0r1 in the preferences window. I can't seem to
permanently set up an HTTP proxy - shouldn't this be as simple as
just typing it in the box? When I do this, close the preferences
window and then re-open it again, the preference for an HTTP proxy
doesn't contain my setting anymore. I can do it by using the message
box to edit the global httpProxy, but this shouldn't be necessary,
surely?

--
Phil Jimmieson  phil at csc.liv.ac.uk  (UK) 0151 794 3689  (Mobile) 07976 983164
Computer Science Dept., Liverpool University, Chadwick Building, Peach Street