Way to send raw HTML to browser from Rev?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon May 12 15:26:01 EDT 2003

Is there a way to tell Internet Explorer to display html data without having
to point to an html file on the web or the user's hard-drive?

For instance, if I have a Rev application that needs to dynamically generate
HTML data and pass it to IE, I'm curious if I need to go through the process
of writing the html data to the user's hard-drive and then pointing IE to
that new html file, or if there's some way I can force-feed the html content
right into the browser and avoid the whole file-creation process.