Retain borders of images used as icons for buttons

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat May 10 12:51:02 EDT 2003

Yes OSX... but these are buttons and images we are referring to, not
fields...

I have a suspicion that
  a) the border data is not actually part of an image and as such is not
transferred to the button when that image is called as and icon and
b) that the default for any button that has an icon is all
"decorations" must be off so nor border can appear even if show border
is set to true.