Has that company created embedded browser yet?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri May 9 22:34:01 EDT 2003

A couple of months ago, there was a company that posted something about
creating a browser that could be embedded into a Revolution card.
(Embedding IE, I believe).   Has anyone heard if it's anywhere near
completed?   I've got a client that would pay me big bucks if I could create
an application that does it (particularly if it's cross-platform).
Presently, Mac OS X is most critical.   I'm sure it must be difficult, as
Macromedia Director still doesn't have an embedded IE for Mac XTRA, and it's
been out for years.