Size limitations of Rev

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat May 10 00:21:02 EDT 2003

At 5:49 AM -0700 5/8/03, T. R. Ponn wrote:
>Is there a size (length) limitation for elements of an array?

Just the overall 4G limit on total addressable space.

> Actually, while I'm asking, what are all the limits...I can't seem to
>find them in the docs.

It's called "Memory & Limits Reference". You can find it by going to the
Development Guide page in the main docs window and clicking "The System
Environment". (It's also supposed to be listed under "Developing with
Revolution", and will be in 2.0 - a typo in a critical place prevented it
being included.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/