Here we go again on launch

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Fri May 9 22:17:01 EDT 2003

I hate to admit it but I never solved my Launch problem from 2 months
ago and I need help.  I've got an Appleworks 6 file titled MyPres on my
hard drive called "Macintosh HD."  My Appleworks 6 application is in an
"Appleworks 6" folder in the Applications folder of my hard drive.
Here are the paths:
                     "/Macintosh HD/MyPres"
                     "/Macintosh HD/Applications/Appleworks 6/Appleworks
6.app"

I have tried every combination of these paths and am still not able to
Launch MyPres with Appleworks 6.  Can anyone please help?

Thanks, Roger