2.0 beta Speech Standalone

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri May 9 11:05:01 EDT 2003

On 9/5/03 5:40 pm, sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:

> Made a sample stack which spoke text rather well  (OSX)
>
> Made a Standalone for OSX, when doing so I added the rev speech stack
> to the standalone and made my app the main stack
>
> Selected All Libraries
>
> But standalone will not speak text.
>
> Am I missing a step?   Do I have to use some sort of 'start using
> Library' command?

Are you using the release candidate version?  That bug was fixed for that
version and I just tried it and this works here.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.