Group Background Behavior

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 27 20:49:00 EST 2003

You need to "place" the group on your existing cards. Assuming you are
using Rev 1.1.1 and not the pre-beta, open the Application Overview,
select Groups and then hilite your group in the list on the right. If
it shows controls in a particular group, use the slider button to
switch to a list of groups first. Then use the "Place" popup button
above the list to say "Place on all cards".

Or go to a card without the group and from the Object menu, choose
"Place Group" and select the one you want to place.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/