Combobox messages

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 25 17:02:01 EST 2003

When a new list selection is chosen, a menuPick message is sent with
the new choice as it's parameter.
The other half of your question is an interesting one and I had not
previously considered it. On testing, I discovered that a closeField is
sent to the combo-box (I think it is really a field attached to a
button), so you can trap "closeField" and get the label of the combobox
when it changes.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au