Payment Processing (was: Way to set default homepage in Rev?)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Mar 25 16:43:01 EST 2003

> Hi Monte,

Hi

> > From: "Monte Goulding" <monte at sweattechnologies.com>
> >
> > Also to anyone else that wants to integrate with payment processing from
> > their apps a simple solution is to do wrote out a html file with
> > <form name="pform" action="https://whatever.com" method="POST">
>
> Do you mean to have this file loaded into the browser and then
> have the user
> continue from there?

You save this document locally then you launch it in a browser. It then
submits the form as it's being loaded and you go to Kagi or wherever.

> Or do you mean true integration i.e. as a way to actually perform a secure
> transmission within the app itself?

No we don't have SSL.

> Either way, how do you retrieve the result of the transmission?

You don't. It just makes it easier to link to a web store like Kagi. At
least easier than what I was doing before which was asking the user to
submit the local form manually.

Regards

Monte