use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1212 - 14 msgs

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Mon Mar 24 04:06:01 EST 2003

So I was doing something wrong, when preparing my media.

Richard Gaskin wrote:

>Showing a stram is very different from originating one.
>You can start here:

><http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qtss/>

Thanks Richard. So now I urgently need to look for an ISP that supports
QT-streaming in Germany. Mine doesn´t... :-(

Does anybody happen to know some URLs to different streams for testing
purposes? I wanted to try some of the different radio streams available in
Itunes, but that didn´t work (even though I think I didn´t get the correct
URLs.)

Thanks a lot,

Malte