Substack trouble

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 23 17:58:01 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

One solution is to put an empty openStack handler in the stack script
of all your substacks. That way they trap the message without passing
it on to the main stack.
An alternative is to have your mainStack openStack handler check for
the name of the topStack and only proceed if it is actually the main
stack.
A third option is to put the openStack handler in the CARD script of
the first card of your main stack. That way it is hidden from sub
stacks but will still operate correctly for the main stack.

Cheers,
Sarah