dll ignorance

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu Mar 20 12:28:03 EST 2003

On Saturday, November 16, 2002, at 11:30  AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> Also, you can hope, as I do, that someone will pop up and say, "Oh! I
> have a generic dll-glue stack!"

BTW- there is such a beast for Python- a Python module that can load
any .dll and any call functions in it. No special interface required in
the .dll. The same thing could be done in Rev, I'm sure. Somehow.

http://www.nightmare.com/software.html
(see modules calldll and dynwin)

Python and Rev have similar levels of dynamicity (is that a word?), so
it might be possible to do a "port" of this calldll stuff into Rev.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com